GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ciccina2016

1. C

GPS position is out of sync

Thanks for the feedback.
  2. C

I have no idea what happened. I took the car for a ride after a couple of hours and all went back to normal. Does anyone have experienced anything like this ?
  3. C

Hello, the navigation on my Golf MK8 2022 is not working anymore all the sudden. It is stuck in a position far away from my current position. I tried to stop and restart the infotainment system without any joy. Before this, it was tracking wrongly my position with an error of 200 meters and...
  4. C

We Connect - Car unlocked bug

It happened again, after 4 days not using the app. What a piece of bad software indeed
  5. C

We Connect - Car unlocked bug

Good Morning dear fellows So I am abroad and decide to check the car status via We Connect and when refreshing it states that the car is unlocked as well as the windows and boot. The car is parked at my usual parking bay however it is too late in the night to contact anyone to check if the car...
  6. C

Radiator fan kicks after small trip

Thank you Sir for such detailed answer
  7. C

Radiator fan kicks after small trip

Hello my mk8 TDI 150cv has 1500 km, I have noticed today that the radiator fan kicked in after a small trip of 5 minutes. The conditions were 17C outside and when I checked the oil and cooling temp showed 90. Is this normal? I don't think I have ever noticed the radiator fan noise before. Cheers
  8. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

I will check for sure! I got it white as well. It looks amazing in the darkness :) I
  9. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

Thanks for clarifying both. To sum up , I need to set it to auto-beam otherwise IQ lights will not work if set to manual beam.
  10. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

Guys, the confusion for me on what Auto-Beam and IQ Matrix functionality. Auto-Beam would remove high-beam when cars are incoming which makes sense. IQ Matrix in regime of HIGH-BEAM would keep high-beam and not glaze incoming cars hence my confusion
  11. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

I see what I have done then , when the cars were flashing me the symbol was just blue without A so I was not using the Matrix mode and therefore disturbing cars around me .. My mistake was assuming that regardless of what mode you use Matrix mode would be always active.
  12. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

Thanks @LMWT when it goes in "Matrix" mode is the Blue Dash Symbol with an A or just the std symbol?
  13. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

But my question is around the feature of not glaring oncoming traffic. With IQ lights and high-beam the lights take care of oncoming traffic and make sure to not affect incoming traffic. Are we saying that to use IQlights should I set the icon to A otherwise I disable this feature?
  14. C

Auto-Beam , IQ Lights

Hello, I have driven my new GOLD MK8 Style with IQlights last night and I noticed a couple of cars flashing at me on the opposite direction.I also noticed that on my dashboard the symbol was set to High-Beam ( blue icon ) without A. My question is the following: would IQ lights still work and...
  15. C

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Bloody hell what a nightmare..