GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by corydd

1. corydd

Nearly 500-HP Turbo Subaru BRZ Tested on New Ignition

Somebody who drives a Honda Accord makes their first post in a VW forum on a 3 year old thread. This place is getting weird.
  2. corydd

BMW M2 or GT350?

I never thought I would actually recommend a Mustang over a BMW M car, but if it were my money I would definitely go with the Shelby 350. That flat plane crank V8 sounds so good, and the only engine sound you're gonna get in the M2 is pumped through the speakers.
  3. corydd

I see a lot of people...

Have any of you guys ever driven a GT-R? I had the opportunity to drive one balls out through the mountains and it was fast as hell... but actually not that fun. You can really feel the computers doing everything for you. If I did more high-speed track days or drag events it would make more...
  4. corydd

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Another boring race. Here's to hoping Abu Dhabi brings some excitement.
  5. corydd

I don't think we saw anything that matters in practice at Suzuka due to the rain, but qualifying should be interesting. Hoping that Ferrari can keep up with Mercedes at another track!
  6. corydd

People disliked Vettel for the same reason people are starting to dislike Hamilton - because he won every goddamn race and made everything boring. But as a person and as a driver, I've always been a fan. He just does what every other driver would do - try to win.
  7. corydd

YES! What a great result. It was so nice to see Mercedes struggling for once. Loved seeing Ferrari and Red Bull duke it out at the front.
  8. corydd

If Ferrari got a 1-2 finish I would pretty much shit my pants with joy.
  9. corydd

Singapore should be an interesting race... not too many long straights so Mercedes power shouldn't have too crazy of an advantage.
  10. corydd

Yeah... I foresee a Silver Arrow taking the race, but damn it would be great to see Ferrari pull out a win at Monza. Lol.
  11. corydd

Seriously! That was easily my favorite race of the season so far. Looking forward to Spa!
  12. corydd

Forza, Jules.
  13. corydd

2016 Ford Focus RS (345HP)

Pricing hasn't been announced yet, but I'd be surprised if it was significantly less than the Mk7 R. I expect it to be $35-40k.
  14. corydd

The Official Beer Thread

The man speaks the truth. But on a hot day, I'll still take a Corona with lime.
  15. corydd

The Official Beer Thread

Nope, I've never seen it, even when I was in Kent! Guess I'll have to go back...