GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dafuture

1. dafuture

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

Not exactly rage, but still kind of funny. I was in upstate NY at school, about 1am. I was in the left turn lane off a major main road where the light was a left turn arrow. Because it was late at night, the lights had gone through a few cycles without the left turn arrow turning green. My...
  2. dafuture

OEM downpipe...

Every GTI comes with a downpipe from the factory, I think that's what you're missing. What makes the difference when going Stage 2 is that aftermarket downpipes are much less restrictive and have much better airflow. This is what allows the car to make extra power over Stage 1. No OEM VW...
  3. dafuture

Powerball

Go nuts with mods on my MK6 Porsche 911 Targa 4S Porsche Cayenne Diesel Icon Bronco Buick GSX Stage 1 '63 1/2 Ford Galaxie 428/4spd 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 426 Hemi/4spd 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner 426 Hemi 1970 Plymouth Superbird 1995 Volvo 850 T5-R Wagon 1968 Shelby GT500 KR 2008 Shelby GT500...
  4. dafuture

BMW M2 or GT350?

GT 350 by far. The BMWs coming out of the M division these days just aren't amazing in the way they used to be. I love the idea of having a Euro DD and a raw sports car to mess around in