GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by danizer

1. danizer

Was in Alberta for 5 days: Resulting Photos

Went on a 5 day trip with school to Alberta for 5 days. Visited some pretty cool places like Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump... ...and the Columbia Ice Field. I gotta say, I was for the first time in my life at a loss of words. Took 20 minutes maneuvering the 40 inches of snow and got some...
  2. danizer

So I got a new car....

sorta... Alot of you guys might remember how I got my GTI taken away...like insurance cut. Well I need a car to drive to school cuz i live pretty far away from school. My parents left for vacation in asia, and before they left they decided rather than reinstating my insurance, leave me the...
  3. danizer

Taken D90 + new lens for a test run :)

Bought a new D90 to replace me D3000. Took it out to the fishing village for a test run with my new Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5. Lol, used the SB-600 with the new commander mode and got a nice shot :P Friend's D40 in the shot. The macro capabilities in this lens is really something. Newly...
  4. danizer

SB600 + 50mm 1.4D fun :P

Finally went and bought my first prime lens and flash today :P spent two months pay on these two goodies and a sling for travelling x_x can't say it wasn't worth it :) probably not as sharp as i want it to be but i was passengers seat and focal distance isn't great now looking to get a...
  5. danizer

Budget Flash for my D3000

Ok so I found a SB-50DX flash on craigslist and was wondering if this flash would work on my SB-50DX. I understand this flash is about 10 years old so probably wouldn't have TTL. The manual doesn't say anything about the SB-50DX except for "Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit...
  6. danizer

FIND NEYO!

FIND NEYO!!!!! LOL, some wannabe guy in my school =P
  7. danizer

My New German!!! (Mercedes C350 4-matic)

Picked up new car today from dealership. 2009 Mercedes C350 4-matic absolutely beautiful, couldnt stand taking a few picks when I got home. yes, I am aware that if i rearrange the letters + numbers on my license plate it spells N 1 G G 3 3 you dont have to be a genius to decode...
  8. danizer

I hate some people...

...especially people who cant park and are waay too inconsiderate to think about other people... I went to YMCA @ Langara today and worked out for about an hour and half... came back to find a white BMW 328i parked next to my GTI...the car was at a 30 degree angle with the right rear only 20...