GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by David Lewis

1. D

Keyless entry.

Yep it’s a U.K. spec
  2. D

Keyless entry.

Seems I’m getting Keyless start and keyless entry confused. the Mark8 style comes with Keyless start as standard but keyless Entry is an optional extra which can only be fitted during manufacture. sadly it wasn’t on my car.
  3. D

Keyless entry.

Still finding my way with the Mark 8 golf style. i Can’t seem to figure out how the keyless entry is activated. I have to open the car doors by using the button on the key fob but I think it should open by placing my hand through the door handle but it doesn’t. What am I doing wrong. thanks for...
  4. D

Music on USBs

Got a couple of adaptors from Amazon, tried one out and it worked ok. Like the idea of smaller usb sticks as mine do stick out and could easily snag on something. thanks for help.
  5. D

Music on USBs

on my mark 7 golf I was able to plug in a USB stick containing lots of music into a usb socket in the central front compartment And then listen to my music by selecting usb in the media section. However there Don’t appear to be any USB2 sockets on the mark 8 so how do you listen to music saved...
  6. D

Changing sat nav voice to female.

Thanks for that. Exactly as you described.
  7. D

Changing sat nav voice to female.

Picked up a new mark 8 Golf Style this afternoon. Lots of new toys to explore but can’t seem to find if the sat nav voice can be changed at all. Any help gratefully received. TIA