GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by David200095367

1. D

Hello, could you please enable “JP_001”account? He’s very knowledgeable about mib, and coding...

Hello, could you please enable “JP_001”account? He’s very knowledgeable about mib, and coding and adaptations. He could definitely help out the community. We would appreciate having him active. Thank you!
  2. D

Hey was wondering why you downgraded from fw1418? Did you ever fix error 1556?

Hey was wondering why you downgraded from fw1418? Did you ever fix error 1556?
  3. D

Hey I was wondering if you can help me out and send a dump 1418 fw app.img file with dlink and...

Hey I was wondering if you can help me out and send a dump 1418 fw app.img file with dlink and latest mib bash using the following commands? I would really appreciate it. Thank you. mount -uw /net/mmx/fs/sda0/ cd /net/mmx/fs/sda0/ ./apps/backupplus -app
  4. D

Hi I need some help. I need some help upgrading to mib 2. I sent you a message on WhatsApp

Hi I need some help. I need some help upgrading to mib 2. I sent you a message on WhatsApp