GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DawnsKayBug1

1. DawnsKayBug1

Weed burning turned into......

Im sure the bill for them responding will be small
  2. DawnsKayBug1

so I'm not really much into the Olympics...

She isnt going to be @ London. I might of gone if she was . But I have a feeling something bad is going to happen...
  3. DawnsKayBug1

How hot where you live?

It has hit 80 once this year.. I hate this country. I lived in Guam befroe here. High 89 Low 74 365 days a year!!
  4. DawnsKayBug1

PS3 ... Black Ops / Modern Warfare 3

Add me. Dawnskaybug I use the big guns with Thermal and silencer. Reaper AC-130 Osprey Killstreaks. I get the osprey about every other game. Best K/D ratio has been 56-0
  5. DawnsKayBug1

Push-button start. Thieves reprogram BMW FOB in 3 minutes

The easiest way to steal ANY car in the middle of the day on a busy street and nobody will say anything?????? A tow truck
  6. DawnsKayBug1

Any Pilots/Aviation Geeks Out There?

i fix what pilots break
  7. DawnsKayBug1

Please share this

Then he can get a Stage 3 instead of Stage 1
  8. DawnsKayBug1

Please share this

If your in such a financial hardship Why dont you sell your $30k car?? or maybe stop modding it?? Orrr not get an APR tune http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=699484#post699484 Just a thought.... Im sure any financial planner has told you that. Car payment plus insurance is how...
  9. DawnsKayBug1

I feel like a Terrible Dad

I have a 14 yo girl. Freshman next year. You want her ? She is yours. I will pay all shipping and handling charges.
  10. DawnsKayBug1

Next Gen Ford Focus RS = 330hp

I got Spanked by one of them (The matte black one) on the Nurburgring
  11. DawnsKayBug1

Smallest Vehicle That Can Comfortably Tow 2000lbs?

6 cyl Wranglers are rated at 1500#s due to the Wheelbase FYI..
  12. DawnsKayBug1

Trip of a lifetime

If you are going to neushwantzen check the weather.... I Drove 8 hours there just to see a big cloud of fog covering it.. .I was PISSSED.
  13. DawnsKayBug1

Where to move?

Delaware No sales tax DC Baltimore Philly 1 hour away if your @ Dover Low property tax close to the beaches Sorta close to skiing Pretty easy to get a concealed permit
  14. DawnsKayBug1

Motorcyclist clocked going 193 mph on NY highway

Says the guy who lives in Germany... In England thats an automatic loss of license and I think your car gets crushed
  15. DawnsKayBug1

massage parlor chronicles (yes, that kind)

Holy Crap a Tug job in Guam sets ya back $40 they are on every corner downtown usually next to a strip club. I think there are more massage parlors than gas stations in Guam. A Bath, table, then bed experience is $200