GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dcpppf

1. dcpppf

The official Hate thread.

All this talk about racism reminds me of the top gear when they went through the south after "decorating" each others cars. Started out fun/funny; ended with the realization that some people are still that ignorant.
  2. dcpppf

Word Association Game #2

Married If the answer is in a signature... this question was sent via tapatalk
  3. dcpppf

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Penny Lola If the answer is in a signature... this question was sent via tapatalk
  4. dcpppf

Word Association Game #2

Pleats Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. dcpppf

New here... between the Focus ST and the GTI

Lol I never said you needed it. OP said he didn't like the mushy feel. I didn't bring it up due to any usefulness, but instead as a way to adjust the feel of the brake pedal. The mushyness coming from rubber bushings was a useful tid bit tho. Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. dcpppf

With the brake assist it'll just be relearning the responsiveness again. Just like any new car it'll be diff. If you slam on the breaks now you can lock them up. I don't like real touchy feeling breaks either. He just mentioned it feeling mushy and I know this will alter the feel. Just wasn't...
  7. dcpppf

Not sure if this would help you but there is a vag com tweak for brake responsiveness... Just a though Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. dcpppf

Word Association Game #2

Ghetto Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta