GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dillpa

1. Dillpa

The Official Gun Thread

Good choice, I enjoy mine.
  2. Dillpa

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

That was the most depressing (55 mins) and exciting (10 mins) Seahawks game I've ever been to. Bizarre is an understatement.
  3. Dillpa

If you win the lotto, what cars would you get?

Ariel atom 500 customized by Nelson Motors or a NRE Mosler 9000 MT.
  4. Dillpa

Tuned 2015 Mustang EcoBoost VIDEO INSIDE

Looks like a lot of forged parts, time will tell where the weak spots are with tuning. http://www.at.ford.com/SiteCollectionImages/2013_NA/December/M/Files/EcoBoost_Engine_Factsheet.pdf The GT on the other hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHu_U-lpipU World's First Supercharged 2015...
  5. Dillpa

POLL: Whats your best 5k time (running)?

I'm not in 15:00 shape right now, but I could pull off a 16:30.
  6. Dillpa

The Official Beer Thread

Good beer definitely costs to much, but the best beer is super cheap: 5 gallons less than $20, nothing like homebrew.
  7. Dillpa

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Yeah, way to many sappy ads, where is the humor. I'm just glad my hawks blew away everyone's prediction of a close game. Would have been fun to play the niners again.
  8. Dillpa

2014 Super Bowl

For the very few Seattle fans in this forum, we knew this was no surprise with our crazy defense. Go hawks!
  9. Dillpa

2014 Super Bowl

I owned a Bronco once, worst car I ever had. http://sports.yahoo.com/tumblr/photoset-a-seattle-area-trash-company-got-literal-with-183133690.html
  10. Dillpa

This is a trash talking thread, so I would not expect the glory hole of fact checks here. I've been going to Seahawk games for 20 years, I have yet to see anyone throw anything on a player like yesterday, total disrespect by one jackass. I don't recall when they started the dress the cops up...
  11. Dillpa

Go Hawks!
  12. Dillpa

Didn't you hear, the Seahawks get 5 years of free penalties after Steelers took them away. Finally, our time has come.
  13. Dillpa

I'm back from the Navy, and earlier than I wanted to be...

A abnormally high heart rate is nothing to trifle with, someone I knew had a similar condition and did not take his docs advice to avoid exercise. He died during a friendly basketball game. I'm on the opposite spectrum, my heart has got down to 32 when in shape. I practically faint and I have...
  14. Dillpa

I'm an Ironman!

Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment, now you're hooked. Just like marathons, once you get the endorphin rush and personal satisfaction it never ends - a good thing. Sounds like you and your wife did everything right only walking away with blisters. I was competing in marathons, Olympic...
  15. Dillpa

Time to ditch the GTI?

I have the 04 Forester XT 4eat, with 105K and I've only replace the alternator, battery and a radiator hose. Everyone rips on the auto, but they are solid and the 04-07 still have a final drive of 4.444 and 08+ 4.111 so it goes. With no mods and a protune you'll be close to 300 hp, average 28...