GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by donefor

1. donefor

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Can anyone recommend a reflex sight for a scattergun? Think it's time to update the Mossy. ;)
  2. donefor

Help me solve a problem I don't know exists

If you're talking 3-axis CNC, my vote is for a custom front grill badge. Which naturally suggests a front/rear set. :D
  3. donefor

Tesla's Big Announcement?

Of course many view Tesla as a status symbol. Why else would they buy it in light of poor QC as documented by the now-retracted Consumer's Report recommendation you've cited? Hard to imagine one would buy one just by looking at it from the outside... :confused: In your defense, the Tesla is...
  4. donefor

Tesla's Big Announcement?

Teslas are a status symbol, nothing more. Musk rattled the competition at first, but the bloom is off the rose in a manner that reminds me of AAPL. Besides, who wants a car that looks like a poorly designed shoe? :rolleyes:
  5. donefor

BMW Totaled, Driver OK

That'll buff out
  6. donefor

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

For any and all Glockers out there, i recommend Ghost Inc. triggers, they are to a Glock what a good SMFW clutch is to a GTI. :D In other words, really improves responsiveness and engagement.
  7. donefor

Monopoly for Millennials

It's like that already! :p
  8. donefor

Toyota Supra 2018/19

Yes and no - for the purist, the NA motor is more desirable in many cases. The trouble with the BRZ family, though, is that the motor is really short on torque. IIRC a stage 1 Mk6 generates nearly twice the torque without upgrading any hardware.
  9. donefor

Subaru Levorg

"Grovel" backwards. Goofier than shit.
  10. donefor

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

And you are different because... oh, wait. You should get over yourself. Granted, it's funny to see you going off the deep end, but having all that hatred is unhealthy. You're going to make yourself sick again.
  11. donefor

What are you listening to?

wherer is bubpl8 i rote script to play all his musik. ==
  12. donefor

yes, close to the edge
  13. donefor

yes, 90215
  14. donefor

Word Association Game #2

PD