GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DriverFound1

1. DriverFound1

For all the gamers..

PC Gamer here. BF3 Diablo 3 WoW - Had to go back since Mists came out Minecraft Deus Ex LOTRO :)
  2. DriverFound1

Cute girl at the cash register flirting? Need advice please.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!?? Dude think for yourself and act for yourself. What we say doesn't mean shit in your life!!
  3. DriverFound1

Anybody considering the GLI?

All you have to do is look at the VIN in the windshield. If it starts with a W then it was built in Germany if anything other than a W its from elsewhere.
  4. DriverFound1

Whats everyone getting after their VW?

Another VW or Audi!! I agree with kids these days! I started off with a 20 year old VW Bug and LOVED every second of it!!
  5. DriverFound1

Forza 4

How are you guys getting your Photos online??
  6. DriverFound1

Forza 4

I am building my army of VAG cars already. Have an amazing looking MK2 GTI, VW Fox, and Seat..... Let me know your gamer tag and well hook up online. Vdub 1337 is my GT shoot me a message and let me know your from mk6.com and Ill add ya!
  7. DriverFound1

Golf MkVIII: powered by nuclear?

Nope, it's gonna have to be 1.21 jigga Watts ;)
  8. DriverFound1

And so my modding comes to an immediate halt

Congrats...but babies do not mean mod bugs have to stop!! :) I just had my third baby a month ago and also spent a good 1,100 bucks on mods since then! :)
  9. DriverFound1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Welcome Dan! Glad to see ya made it on the site!
  10. DriverFound1

Quick question about learning how to mod.

Your not gonna be able to do an ECU flash on your own, with that said pretty much any other mod can be done on your own if you have a few tools, and some know how! The forum is the best place to find out how to do DYI mods as well as youtube!! Youtube is your friend!! Just search away and try to...
  11. DriverFound1

VW vs Hyundai CLASSIC

Just imagine if you were the one who bought it and was looking around youtube, then all of a sudden were like, Hey I know that dude......hey I know that car!! WTF....yea I'd go straight back to the dealer!! Just to at least inform them !!
  12. DriverFound1

VW vs Hyundai CLASSIC

Came across these two videos today and was first PISSED at the V-Dub guy for what he did.....Then laughed my ass off at the Hyundai for what he did!! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4P6VdIPRE&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdIWFYp0E_I&feature=related Embed away folks!! :)
  13. DriverFound1

Jlo why?

OMG.....what a LAME ass commercial!!! Really!!!???
  14. DriverFound1

Where were you when the World stopped turning? The 9/11 Thread.

I was sitting in my office talking to my boss. Office was located 1/4 a mile north of the pentagon. He and I were discussing how best to get to the pentagon later that afternoon for badging! I had just arrived in VA 3 days prior to start my new job. The one thing that stands out in my mind was...