GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dubbin

1. dubbin

GoodBye Socal, Hello Salt Lake City

So, once again in my marine corps career, i am forced to move. So to all the poeple in Socal i have met over the past three yrs, its been fun. I am not sure about the dub scene in Salt Lake City, but i dont think its as prevelant as it is here in Socal, and that makes me a sad panda. I hope im...
  2. dubbin

Labor Day

To all my fellow active military members conus side and abroad, and to those who support, enjoy this labor day with your families and remember someone is out fighting.... For you and your freedom. Stay safe everyone and enjoy the weekend. Remember... Thank a hero :-)
  3. dubbin

Amazing Craigslist Ad

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/1819415628.html this shit is epic:lol:
  4. dubbin

Hungover and Work

anybody else sharing this glorious moment in life today? i was prayin to the porcelain gods all last night:barf:. So much fun...god i live crown and coke.:biggrin:
  5. dubbin

WUSTE FEST 2010

Who is going? June 4, 5, 6. i know there is a couple ppl on the socaleuro sight going an caravaning, but who else is rolling? I mean a Euro car show in Vegas!!!! w00t!
  6. dubbin

Vegas this weekend

anybody else going to be there? im driving the DUB, maybe ill see some of yall out there?
  7. dubbin

Malaysia

Kuala lumpur, its even cheaper then thailand :eyebulge: good fun over here fer sure.
  8. dubbin

HAPPY NEW YEARS

figured i d start one, since... ITS MY NEW YEAR!! So happy new year all, best wishes in 2010 to my fellow golf mkv'ers:thumbsup:
  9. dubbin

Merry Christmas

MC from the other side of the world :biggrin: Enjoy yall!
  10. dubbin

Meatloaf

So, were sitting in the middle of the ocean on this steel contraption, and a very interesting topic came aborad, ani wanted to umm, get some outside views on this: What was it that Meatloaf wouldnt do for love? Yea its way off into left field an pretty dumb, but there isnt much to do, you...
  11. dubbin

Flipped GTI

i think VTec kicked in YO!!!! edit: Fyi driver was fine
  12. dubbin

Thailand

If you have never been, you should!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: Good gracious god its out of control here!!!!