GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dubvee

1. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Oh. So still posting here counts as not coming around. Got it.
  2. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

I can't wait to make it back home. 100 dollar tickets in 116. I went to the islanders game 1, the caps looked like total shit.
  3. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Welcome to 2005. Next thing you know you guys will be all about the up and coming lemon party.
  4. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Swing and a miss, my fat, bald friend.
  5. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

I semi-miss you as we have similar sports tastes. Jesus Christ, Holtby. The rest of you guys took your ball and went home, and no one cares.
  6. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Oh I forgot. Balls. And a super long signature. Plus some unattractive fat bald dude in my avatar.
  7. Dubvee

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

No one misses you guys, please stay gone.
  8. Dubvee

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Went to the caps game last night. Jesus Christ. What a poor outing, one of the worst games of the season.
  9. Dubvee

The patch...

Been without a cigarette for 4 years, 3 months and 22 days. Smoked for 15 years, up to two packs a day at my height when I was bartending. I started rolling my own with the drum tobacco, and was adding weed in, untill the tobacco was less and less. I did have to fall off the face of the earth...
  10. Dubvee

What is the color of this dress?

My tinfoil hat is firmly in place. No one else thinks it's weird how fast this shit spread? Right after a ruling in net neutrality? I saw the shot on the Washington post for fucks sake.
  11. Dubvee

douchebag broke my side-window

Vince Boudreau: If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.
  12. Dubvee

Sunday, Sunday Sunday.
  13. Dubvee

Nah, just skinny fat people powered by little ceasers deep dish aint shit bruh.
  14. Dubvee

I'm assuming you are a troll right now. Your skinny ass would get wrecked if you're serious.
  15. Dubvee

Oh to be young and retarded again. Keep down that path and you'll end up like the guy punching the window out.