GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EB2429

1. EB2429

Your previous rides......Share it !!

I like the slot under the radio, extra storage space behind the dash;)
  2. EB2429

lol Thanks ;) I logged in and looked at my old posts, it was like a little VW time capsule. Its taken a long time to get back to the GTi I regretted selling it as it was such a great car, just not what I wanted at the time for track days. Now back and loving it(y)
  3. EB2429

Having sold my Mk7 GTi Performance Pack back in 2016, I moved onto other cars and mainly RWD as i felt the Golf was a perfect for the road, but a little dull on track. Nice car the M2 in manual, but surprisingly it's the only car I have driven that felt more than the weight on paper. Strange...
  4. EB2429

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Coming from the UK this is a bit of a strange, but curious thread. I feel like a spectator of a culture I have never experienced. Never held a gun, (unless Battlefield 3 counts :) ) let alone fired one, and have no real interest to do so. But the quality images, craftsmanship and engineering...
  5. EB2429

which watch do you wear?

very nice speedy, enjoy!:)
  6. EB2429

which watch do you wear?

Victorinox for work and Omega Seamaster is my only good watch now and used for everything else. Including going swimming on hols in the sea! Shock horror, yes really, it isn't a desk diver :) Well it is most of the year...
  7. EB2429

The Official Pet Thread

Love all the dog pics, they all seem to have great expressions on there faces. Would love to have a dog, but don't have the time or space, perhaps when i retire... We only have a cat they allows us to live in the same house. When he was cute as a kitten, and now he is only cute when sleeping...
  8. EB2429

which watch do you wear?

Bremont is very nice, would like to see more when you get it.
  9. EB2429

which watch do you wear?

Victorinox field infantry for work Oris big crown in grey, I like it mainly because it's subtle-ish
  10. EB2429

Over 35? Into DJ/Dance Music?

If like me you are over 35 by some margin :) you can select from hundreds of Dj's at this place below. You don't have to be over 35, but some of the stuff is pretty old (Chicago 1977 - uk clubs mid 1990's to present day) so it may help ;) http://www.littledogdiscs.co.uk/ It has loads of...
  11. EB2429

New Civic Type R

I would like to see the test done in a car without a roll cage and potentially other enhancements, including the tyres. Not Honda bashing as I think the same for the Cupra and Megane Trophy. I know they are purchased from new with these tyres but it would be nice to see a like for like...
  12. EB2429

What new songs do you listen?

Claude Vonstroke latest album seems to get played by me quite a lot, and Unkle
  13. EB2429

which watch do you wear?

I like your style;)
  14. EB2429

which watch do you wear?

nice watch I like Mondaine, Wenger and Victorinox watches obviously i like the Omega and others too @ Tyler you seem to be a bit of a watch whore
  15. EB2429

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

My Cube and wifes Cube Its a nice matt finish bike under the dirt :D