GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by El TexMex

1. E

3 Words ONLY

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon actually exists
  2. E

Now this is a great laugh on a friday

Actually not funny at all, quite sad if you ask me. He's either mentally ill or just an ass. Yeah I know I'm fucking up someones high, but seriously... And after forcing myself to watch the whole thing, I can see the old man has some form of dementia. What's worse is that his beloved son decided...
  3. E

I never thought I'd want a Mustang

Mustangs are nice, my only gripe & it may sound unbecoming of a car enthusiast, is the lack of a 4-door model. Yup something that simple sways me away from it or any other 2-door for that matter. If I had one wish to have a car with American Muscle notes & tinges of European flair thrown in here...
  4. E

What are you listening to?

More like what am I NOT listening too: Gato Barbieri, Suga Free, Black Sabbath (The Dio Years), We Are The Fallen, Bliss, Vargo, Daniel Valdez, Killswitch Engage, Mozart. I hate to put myself in the "style" box & listen to everything.
  5. E

Gerascophobia (fear of growing old)

That sounds very similar to Buddhist philosophy. And I wholeheartedly agree. I'm an Atheist so having me agree on any religious scripture as a whole, is rare. Though I wouldn't consider Buddhism a religion, more like a philosophy akin to Hagakure's "Way Of The Samurai". Anyhow, my mid 30's up...
  6. E

Saw a Nissan JUKE

Yeah I'll throw the Juke in along with the Pontiac Aztec as being one of the ugliest cars. I'd rather be caught at a Justin Bieber concert before you catch me in either of those.
  7. E

What not to do after getting pulled over

Sometimes people really test the patience of other people. That being said, when your an officer of the law a certain level of professionalism (& patience) must always be maintained. Other wise videos like this can have a way of haunting you & you end up putting your career on the line over some...
  8. E

iPad 2 Coming March 11

Gotta love (or hate) all these damn gizmos. I'm personally in the middle, but have never been one to jump on that wagon that says "I gotta get it first". Case in point: The Hp Playbook has yet to come out, but based on current video clips the GUI on that thing looks very nice. I'll wait to see...
  9. E

Hit F13 and see what happens, then open this thread.

Some MACS do have an f13 key.
  10. E

iPad 2 Coming March 11

Most users have had their iPad for over a year now.
  11. E

Your Username

Mine is easy: A Texan of Mexican heritage, aka Tejano.
  12. E

iPad 2 Coming March 11

From a hardware perspective the iPad is a nice product, personally from an OS perspective I hate being tethered & tied down to something I outright own. Apple is an innovative company that is for sure, but to remain competitive they're gonna have to loosen the reigns a bit. Price wise the iPad2...
  13. E

Anyone smoke in thier GTI?

Normally I would say why not, but wouldn't it affect the trade in / sale value?
  14. E

Anyone smoke in thier GTI?

I have a Riva 510. I've kinda gave up on the sweet flavors & have since opted to find flavors with a true tobacco taste. From what I hear Back Woods Brew Casablanca Turkish Blend is the shiz. BTW I've never smoked analog cigs in my life & only opted to use ecigs because I like the lift nicotine...