GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Emillionaire90

1. Emillionaire90

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Listening now, first track so far is fire bro.
  2. Emillionaire90

It's funny that you say that about drum n bass and dubstep, I actually think about that all the time. And as much as I like dubstep and all... I'll still take my liquid drum n bass over it anyday.
  3. Emillionaire90

It's like ...

JohnnyR32 2.0
  4. Emillionaire90

Skrillex is amazing. PE3IslWaB4E WSeNSzJ2-Jw
  5. Emillionaire90

Before I die, I want to drive

I agree. It doesn't matter what road as long as I get to drive the 911 GT3 RS.
  6. Emillionaire90

forget the "R the RS-3

Seriously lol. I agree with you there is no comparison between the 2 interiors. Our is super nice don't get me wrong, but the RS3's is in another league.
  7. Emillionaire90

forget the "R the RS-3

This is my dream car. But I would still take my MK6 GTI anyday over the standard A3. The MK6 is just sportier and has nicer lines... where as the A3 is more station wagon looking. But a 2.5 fixes that though lol
  8. Emillionaire90

That Above & Beyond set looked incredible... wish I was there.
  9. Emillionaire90

13th Annual SPRING Show & Go.

I'll def be there. It'll be my first one... how exactly do you enter in the show?
  10. Emillionaire90

Agreed 100% bro. You bring up a good point about the Britney Spears song, far from real dubstep... but it's a step in the right direction and helping EDM become one of the genres here in the states. I'm not gonna lie it's not even that bad of a song lol. I also think Tiesto is a major sellout...
  11. Emillionaire90

BTW how do you embed on this forum, I cant figure it out lol
  12. Emillionaire90

Big time EDM fan here... love it all from Trance, House, D&B and Dubstep. Anything from Armada is usually really good, Deadmau5 and Hospital label drum and bass. I've been a HUGE Deadmau5 fan wayyy before he ever became popular in the mainstream... been listening to his stuff since 07 when I...
  13. Emillionaire90

College MK6 owners!

Full time Airframe & Powerplant tech student at Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology in Queens, NY. I'm 20 years old and hope to work as an aircraft maintenance technician at a major airline someday. On the side I do sound work for a flight simulator development company online, it pays...