GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FeatherRuffler

1. FeatherRuffler

NBA Playoffs

Come on man... the Heat can't even sell out a playoff game with the 2 best players in the NBA on their team. Reminds me of the tampa bay rays the past few years, no surprise the teams are in the same state. Marginally bitter Celts fan. Go B's.
  2. FeatherRuffler

rollin' on 24s

Well lets look at the positive here I bet they get some better gas mileage on the highway.
  3. FeatherRuffler

Gen 7 Golf Info

Do you have carrier pigeons delivering 1's and 0's back and forth from your internet provider? My nephew was born and learned to walk since this article was published. ... just messin with you.. gettin bored at work here.
  4. FeatherRuffler

Another round of standup comedy better but still not that good

I like the inner spaz voice... "holy shit..... I'm on fucking Prozac!!!"... the "fuck the neighbor girl" part was funny too.. I was hoping the knock at the door was the neighbor girl and a battle would ensue with you and your inner spaz as to what the next step would be... Like "Dude, bang her...
  5. FeatherRuffler

High Gas prices

No more 130 mi round trip to work... looks like my parents will get rid of me after all.
  6. FeatherRuffler

iPad 2 Coming March 11

Dude I'm the same way. Got one... bought angry birds... messed around with a couple other apps. It sits in my car now playing audiobooks on my way to work.. something any ipod could have done haha.
  7. FeatherRuffler

pretty sweet deal at sears

Agreed. Pretty sweet little set up. They sealed the deal when they called it a "Four Wheel Knock Down Creeper" haha
  8. FeatherRuffler

Calling out chippedgti

5 Posts in and he's callin out ChippedGTI, who I tend to see often posting legitimate questions and answers. Thats a bold choice my friend. I don't think you'll be seeing much support here haha Couldn't you have just posted this nonsense on the SS thread he had......
  9. FeatherRuffler

sooooo, i fucked up..

:clap:... thanks.... :drinking:.:smoking:.:middlefinger:.:burnrubber:.
  10. FeatherRuffler

Your set of VW friends on ride to work?

I just drew from how creepy I could get with my family cuz I lived with my Mom, Step dad and half siblings. Troy is actually one of my brothers names haha. Had a few other ideas like riffling though their trash and finding unopen Sallie Mae loans and congratulating her for graduating from UNH...
  11. FeatherRuffler

Run her plates for a name and facebook with a sent message? "Ok so I got my friends dad whos a cop to run your plates. They were registered to a Andrew Murphy, who must be your step dad, because this is where it got tricky down at the city hall in your town where I needed to forged a couple of...
  12. FeatherRuffler

Anyone else have a set of VW friends they wave to every day on their way to work? There are probably like 6 VWs who I wave to just about every day on my hour long drive to work. There is one cute girl in a black mk3 jetta who started to initiate a wave to me. Because I mean, obviously its a...
  13. FeatherRuffler

What should I do???

Chip your car, you won't have to worry about how great the r32 feels after that... but if you are going to stay stock. Sure trade and get the r32.
  14. FeatherRuffler

the goverment can hide a gps on your car without a warrent.

http://gizmodo.com/5655514/want-to-know-if-the-fbi-is-tracking-you-look-for-one-of-these "Thankfully, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit seems to disagree with this insanity. In a ruling last August, the latter court said that tracking anyone for an extended period...