GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by feds85

1. F

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

I was invited by dealer to update. (Year ago I claimed the dsg "jerking").
  2. F

Hi, I don´t know the DSG soft version. Infotainment version is still 1899 as it was before this udpate. Anyway, infotainment system reboot continues (but frequency was reduced).
  3. F

Hi fantozzi. Ask you dealer or main importer. I have sent an e-mail to main importer where I was asking when the update should come. They just confirmed to "not worry", the solution is in preparation and I will be invited to local closest dealer for an update. It took another 2 months from that...
  4. F

Yesterday, I visitied local VW dealer (I was invited) and they made an software update of dsg gearbox. Finally the jerking problem is gone. It took ONE YEAR to make a new software. Anyway, the driving comfort improved significantly. I checked the software info and it is still 1899. Some days...
  5. F

Hi, where can I find ECU version? Only for ECU part number 05E906012K or 05E906012B. thanks.
  6. F

Hi, can you share your software/hardware version please? Do you also have some service record in written form where the work/repair is described? Thanks.
  7. F

I am very satisfied with Golf 8 from driving point of view, engine etc., Style full packet... From infotainment point of view, touch controls (e.g. climate) - disaster (also after the update/upgrade). I have model year 10/2020. (air conditioning vents very bad placed - comparing previous...
  8. F

Today I wrote to the VW customer service directly. They also confirmed, this is still not solved and once the udpate will be ready I will be invited to the local dealer.
  9. F

This is done. After that - gearbox issue. There are some guys in this forum thread complaining the same after this campaign. Maybe depends on dsg type, I have 1.5 eTSI, guess DQ200 dry clutch. Local dealer confirmed this issue - related to MHEV syste - to be solved with special software update...
  10. F

If you mean the recall for software issue (replacing the ECU and new software) - this was done. And after that the gearbox issue started - also users here reported the same.
  11. F

Hi , is the 1941 official? There were many complaints here about the gearbox issue. It is connected to MHEV function and it has "weird" behavior when shifting the gears down, mostly when 3-->2 gear, the car kicked forward. Sometimes happen very often, sometimes hardly recognized. Anyway...
  12. F

Hi all, in 9/2022 I was at a dealer to solve the: 1. gps issues/sos issue - solved by antenna replacement 2. gearbox issue - not solved - there will be a new software release to solve this issue, VW working on it... 5/2023 - I asked the dealer what is going on with the gearbox issue software...
  13. F

How to get this? Currently 1896, MY20 Style. Thx
  14. F

Yes...same here. 1896 update. Oficial statement from VW - they work on it with new software update. Not yet received.
  15. F

Rear door leaking

I have the same issue at Skoda Fabia I (manufacture in 2000)... VW was not able to solve it during 22 years