GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GeorgiaBII

1. GeorgiaBII

I Feel Sorry for People Stuck in CA

Freedom is hard. It's not for everybody
  2. GeorgiaBII

Best Chicken Sandwich?

Chick fila is always good, fast, and friendly. That 20 car line goes faster than you would think. Burger Kings new chicken sandwich is very tasty But you have to get it fresh. Problem with burger king is people. Zaxby's is ok but again it's a people problem. Where Chick fila excels is in...
  3. GeorgiaBII

AMMO -- Good Online Stores

Right now is hard to find sadly. Ammo seek is a good source. I've got about 10k rounds on the shelves right now so I'm not worried about the shortages. Rule of thumb "buy cheap, stack deep". I've been through several shortages and refuse to run low anymore.
  4. GeorgiaBII

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

Just remember not to try and make your new home like your old one. There is a reason you moved. Also remember we don't drive in snow down here so don't be surprised when the state shuts down for a flurry.
  5. GeorgiaBII

3 car seats in the back of a MK7.5 (2018) GTI...how

Not possible. Part of being a parent is driving a vehicle you wouldn't before having kids. Sorry but that's the facts Jack.
  6. GeorgiaBII

My GF doesn't coast while driving

My 98lbs wife walks like a 300lb bull.... stomp stomp stomp. Rattles the house everytime she moves. I've started calling her titty titty bang bang.
  7. GeorgiaBII

Multi-car peeps

2011 K04 GTI Autobahn is my daily beater. 2011 GTI Autobahn is my wife's daily beater 2017 Chevy Silverado quad cab Z71 is my weekend toy and tractor hauler. 2005 Yamaha FJR is my penis enhancement vehicle.
  8. GeorgiaBII

The Model 3 ruined my life

Sure but I keep gas in 5 gallon cans in the shed just for those bad days... My job requires me to report to work during any kind of weather or other event to support restoration efforts. I don't have the luxury of not going in sadly. Really really miss those days.
  9. GeorgiaBII

Are you sure about that? Seemed awful low so I did a quick google The average residential electricity rate in Phoenix is 11.96¢/kWh. This average (residential) electricity rate in Phoenix is 5.93% greater than the Arizona average rate of 11.29¢/kWh. The average (residential) electricity rate...
  10. GeorgiaBII

This is about feels not facts you dirty heathen!
  11. GeorgiaBII

I work in the industry. And as an example look at California.
  12. GeorgiaBII

Sure but do you charge the car or keep the house warm and the freezers cold? The number of hours you'll have to run to get one 80% charge at 110v is going to burn way more fuel than you can probably afford in an emergency. My point is E cars are fun and practical during good times. But when...
  13. GeorgiaBII

Where I live it's very common for the power to be out several days after a storm. With an electric car you are putting all your eggs in one basket. I don't believe in that. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. That is why I own more than one vehicle and one of them is a 4wd truck. 200 mile...
  14. GeorgiaBII

So.... Just curious lets say it's your only car. What do you do when the power is out for 3 days due to weather? Just for the sake of argument let's also say your job doesn't allow charging.
  15. GeorgiaBII

2020 Sonata gets some cool tech

It's still just a Hyundai or kia...