GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GoodysGotaCuda

1. GoodysGotaCuda

Whats your occupation?

Mechanical engineer for a major Class 8 truck OEM. MBA in progress.
  2. GoodysGotaCuda

Couldn't find my dream job- Applying to graduate school

As a recent engineering graduate that is working at a place I really enjoy [major Class 8 truck OEM], I am also attending grad school. But it's not because I don't like my job, I want to do manage engineering groups/projects rather than be heavy into design or an expert at any one thing...
  3. GoodysGotaCuda

Anybody here go wheelin'?

I just got out of rock crawling, for now. Texas parks just don't really cut it for me and my daily was turning into more of a trail rig every year. '09 JK I bought new, 37s, beadlocks, cage'd, 12klb winch, bumpers, armor, locked, trussed housing, ram-assist steering...etc.etc I'd have to get...
  4. GoodysGotaCuda

Whats your occupation?

Former BMW master tech, turned mechanical engineer [heavy duty trucking OEM]
  5. GoodysGotaCuda

Any other Formula SAE/Student folks on the forum?

Nice, got any pics? I ended up as the driver for autox and endurance for our team, they're a riot!
  6. GoodysGotaCuda

Any other Formula SAE/Student folks on the forum?

I'm new around here and just curious if any other FSAE guys have made it here? I was on the group that started the program at Uni. of North Texas in '12-'13 and the Team Captain for the '13-'14 car. Both of our cars made it to Lincoln and finished all events. [2013 - 31st, 2014th 27th overall...