GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gregsju29

1. G

VW 4motion? can we get an AWD car?

^^^^ funny thing is, I already have the k04 in my gti, so I was thinking when I traded in my GTI, I'd just throw it in a tiguan and let her drive it, I can drive it on weekends etc... I just like the way the Passat drives, it's super quiet, it's a little bit bigger, a lot of space on the...
  2. G

^^^ $30-35k with 4 motion would be a full loaded GLI with nav, the absolute top of the line offering. They could offer an SE or SEL with 4motion in the $24-26k range, even at $28k I'd be shocked that it wouldn't draw interest.
  3. G

So my GTI is in the shop and I got a Passat loaner. I'm pleasantly surprised with the car, it's very quiet on the inside. It's not a mercedes, but for the price point, it does it's job fairly well. As I look for a new car for my wife, I want to get her a sedan with AWD. The only option VW...
  4. G

GTI MKVII to have 260bhp!

unless they definitely address the LSD or make other changes, I don't know how the GTI will be able to handle 230+ hp in stock form without spinning wheels or pinging traction control. think about how much wheel spin we get with a stage one tune at 250 hp. I'm more hopeful that the haldex...
  5. G

Arin/Evan Help! Your secret (Stage 5) turbo does not fit!!

There's this crazy thing called a "phone." When you dial a phone number, you get to talk to the person that is connected with that phone number. APR actually has a phone number. If you wanted everyone to see it, why not just be a big boy and say what your doing instead of trying to claim that...
  6. G

I Cheated on the GTI... Shhh (Abarth Content)

No one has mentioned the price on these things. Starting out at $22k for a micro machine with 170 hp is not worth it to me. Imagine going to pick up a girl for a date in that thing. There will be no second date...
  7. G

MKVII to be built in Mexico

while fun to discuss, the last thing I want is the cost of our GTI's to go up. We're already looking at over $30k for an autobahn and you can get to $40k in an R. It's starting to get pretty expensive, and if putting a plant in Mexico, which has been there for 50 years, is the way to keep some...
  8. G

people not buying a car just because it's being produced in Mexico isn't ignorant? Do you not buy Apple products because it's built in China?
  9. G

can't believe how ignorant some of you guys are on the forum. This factory produces over 400,000 vehicles a year and when it expands to be an engine building facility, it will have that much more impact on their supply chain. While I used to live up north and share some of the same sarcastic...
  10. G

Top Gear USA

no matter what, it's still one of the best American car shows out. Wheeler Deeler is pretty cool, but a bit slow and it's British. I'm looking forward to Top Gear US even though it's not as good as the uk version. It's still pretty entertaining and focused on cars.