GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GunMetalGTI

1. GunMetalGTI

and this is why I took the fire blanket out

yep thats all it is. I took it out the first day I had the car as I had the moditis well before purchasing.
  2. GunMetalGTI

hey if it wasn't made so well it wouldn't burn with such a big pretty flame. Kinda like premium gas burning hotter......lol sorry couldn't resist. Its true what they say......Its better to burn out, than to fade away. shake it before you bake it!!
  3. GunMetalGTI

true story but what the hell.....its a flaming Gallardo...and its the first of the year. Gotta let this one slide lol.......considering most people still have a blood alcohal over thine own limitations lol....no? just me? hey I wonder if we an start off the year by wiping out all what tune...
  4. GunMetalGTI

VW drivers are Hipsters!

haha sorry had to say my peace. A late night rant.. Needed to be said. I'll let you guys get back to your discussion. I'm def into Dubstep and all sorts of tech and house too. Makes great driving music and its free legally all over the net. Some great sites out there to stay current like...
  5. GunMetalGTI

VW drivers are Hipsters!

German cars. Either you get it or you don't. Its quite the opposite when it comes to taste. If anything you have a little more taste if you care a little bit more about German engineering and not just an HP number. For example, not trashing the Hyundai Genesis as my best friend has one. He...