GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hknakcyr

1. H

About the temperature-related steering wheel heating adjustment problem

Is the steering wheel replacement completed? If so, How is the temperature at level three?
  2. H

My friend has a 2023 Cupra Leon. The steering wheel heating gets very hot at the high level. In my Golf, the steering heating performance at high level remains low.
  3. H

When multimedia system to factory default, problem looks resolved.
  4. H

Thanks for your answer. My multimedia is not MIB 3. I have 2 knob multimedia.
  5. H

Hello All, In the air conditioning settings, there is a setting to automatically start seat or steering wheel heating as Low, Medium or High, depending on the air temperature. I have a problem with the steering wheel heating setting. Even though I choose Low, Medium or High, it always stays...
  6. H

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

I heard that the 1805 version was released after the 1776 version of the 2 knob multimedia. Does anyone know about this version?
  7. H

Glossy black mirror caps

I own a Golf 1.5 eTSI 150PS R-Line DSG. I want to replace my mirror caps to glossy black. Is there a ready-made official vw product with piano black painted with a blind spot?
  8. H

Hi All, Is 1776 the latest version of 2 knob multimedia? Is there a new version? Thanks a lot.
  9. H

Hi All, What is the latest version of 2 knobs multimedia? Thanks and Regards.
  10. H

Is there any information about 2 knobs multimedia? Currently has 1776 version. Will a new version be released?
  11. H

Where can I find the official listing of the latest software versions?

Hello, What is the latest software version of Golf 8 Composition Radio with 2 knobs? 1776 version installed in my car. Thanks.