GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hkswrxti

1. hkswrxti

NYAS: 2011 STI Teaser (hatchback or sedan?)

hatch or sedan, what do you think? btw, if this turns out to be a sexy, slick sedan, I am going to shit my pants. loving the quarter front so far :drool: http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/29/the-wing-returns-subaru-teases-impreza-wrx-sti-sedan-ahead-of-n/
  2. hkswrxti

Nikon D3000: How does it compare with the D40, D60, etc.? Better or worst?

Im looking to pick up my first DSLR really soon and I was curious if the Nikon D3000 is any good? How does it compare with the other D-models from Nikon? How does it compare with the Canon Rebel XS? What are the differences between the other D-models from Nikon? I am coming from a point...
  3. hkswrxti

Anyone order from genuinevwaudiparts.com before?

So I looked up reviews on genuinevwaudiparts.com and a majority of the people say it's good and they have no problems.. So tonight I went to order a OEM holeless grille for my GTI and when I clicked "checkout," my protection scanner says that this site is not certified and not protected. It...
  4. hkswrxti

Toyota teases 2010 4Runner ahead of Sept. debut

http://www.leftlanenews.com/toyota-4runner-2011.html
  5. hkswrxti

[Hip-Hop/Rap Content] Who has heard the new Drake/Kanye/Wayne/Eminem song?

Who has heard this song? Drake - Forever (Feat. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, & Eminem) baonyWuxQYU Just came out yesterday and should hit on iTunes tomorrow, I think. f'en sick. Eminem kills the track. everyone did a good job, actually. the only song that's repeat on my iPod right now. could...
  6. hkswrxti

Need VIN # Check immediately (AutoCheck or CarFax)

got it Thanks redGTI :thumbsup:
  7. hkswrxti

NBA 2K9 for ps3... who plays on here?

title says it all. who has a ps3, plays nba 2k9, and wants to get beat :bellyroll: lets make a league/club in that game and play online :thumbsup: only thing I dont know how to do is how to "choose" who you want to play with.. because last year for nba 2k8, you got to invite who you want to...