GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by James G

1. James G

Old man channels alien....

So thaaaaat explains the gfc :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q
  2. James G

In 5
  3. James G

The bears...

They can smell the menstruation.
  4. James G

True of False Game...

True! Next poster knows my secret identity ;)
  5. James G

Official Chat up lines thread

Ok, title states... give us your best... can include directions for actions to accompany the lines aswell... such as: Walk up to girls you "are you girls nurses?" Girls "why?" you - {give the gun show} "because i'v got two cannons here, and they could go off at any minuite." Obviously...
  6. James G

I'd like to thank....

Mother Energy drink, for allowing me to do assignments for uni for 10 HOURS STRAIGHT and not even freaking notice, where the fuck did my day go! it was 2pm a second ago, now it's mid-night! WHHHHAAAT!!! :eyebulge::eyebulge: anyway, props to coca-cola for ignoring legislation and putting what...
  7. James G

Thousand Completely pointless posts :biggrin: this is what the cool kids do right? :wub:
  8. James G

Dance dance.... Presidents?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE Not seen that up before :lol:
  9. James G

The Hook a Brother Up thread!

Ok, so show some love to GolfMkV brothers.... Post up where you can get discounts for people from the forum from, maybe you work in a sex store, and you can hook Esheg up with a solution for his dope limp member... or Mose up with another inflatable partner... Maybe you work in an electrical...
  10. James G

the f*ck you thread

thread where you can just say f you to certain people, might be a friend, might be a collegue, could be anyone! Yoi know who they are, they know who they are, no names nessisary, just a fuck you, and a reson! Fuck you, you know who you are... Bro's b4 hoes. Fuck you, you know who you are, you...
  11. James G

True of False Game...

True - has one, but needs a better one for Uni! next poster would love a drive of a Bugatti Veyron!
  12. James G

Enter @ Own Risk

Ile admit it here, i have wet dream fantasies about the R20 :o :lol:
  13. James G

True of False Game...

False - Wants his current car back from the repairers first :( Next poster's friends/family think he/she spends too much time on this forum and knows a freakish amount about his car and it's kin... :lol:
  14. James G

Word Association Game

AWESOME!
  15. James G

3 Words ONLY

back on MKV!