GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JasonH

1. J

Speeding Ticket question

Wow, what a douchebag. I've gotten similar tickets (8mph over and accelerating around a corner for example) just because the cop was low on his quota or whatever. It can't hurt to take it to court. I've been pretty successful getting the points removed but still paying the fine.
  2. J

Forum Down

You guys should look into a DV from mediatemple.net I run a ~60k member forum off one with no issues at all.
  3. J

Forum Down

Seriously, this site is down as much as it's up. I run a forum site with 5x as many members as this one and it hasn't been down for more than a few minutes all year. If I was paying to advertise here I would be really pissed. I use www.pingdom.com to notify me (email/sms/push notifications) if...
  4. J

What was your last car?

My last car was a 2007 Ford Mustang that Ford refused to fix under warranty, costing me $3k... :paddle: I traded it in for my 2011 GTI the very next day! :happyanim:
  5. J

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello! Hey everyone, Just picked up my first VW! A 2011 United Gray GTI! I came from a 2007 V6 Mustang that Ford refused to fix under warranty...long story. Anyway, I just installed a Pioneer AVIC and I'll be adding plenty more as time goes on.