GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jasonweremy

1. J

OS Lion anyone?

I've had my mac for a few months and I am still getting use to Leopard. I am away right now and the the wifi I have is kind of crap so I am not going to download it until I get home. I can't wait to get it and try it out and what not.
  2. J

Show your remote control(RC) stuff. (None Department store RC)

I don't know too much to when it comes to brushless. All that I know is that there is less maintenance and they are faster than brushed. Lipo batteries are the way to go as well. They have more of a punch of power for a longer time but you have to use more care than what you would nicad and...
  3. J

Cops bust Lemonade stand.

Well that's good that the cops are going out and getting the big criminals, the little girls who sell lemonade. I'm sure that the cops sleep good at night now knowing that these girls aren't breaking the law and the little criminal pedophiles, drug dealers and murders are out running in the streets.
  4. J

Interesting Read: What Do Insurance Companies Consider To Be A Sports Car?

Still cheaper than driving a brand new 2 door civic.
  5. J

Show your remote control(RC) stuff. (None Department store RC)

Hey everyone! I've been into RC's for a long time now, off and on. I figured that we had some people who were into it as well. I figured that I would make a thread so you can post your pictures, videos, links of the kind of things you have for a RC. So post, lets see what you got. Savage X...
  6. J

iphone or blackberry?

I had a BB Curve 8500 and it was okay for the first few months. I wasn't getting my messages and what not. In the last 2 months I was having issues with it freezing and I wasn't able to access parts of my phone. My warranty was over so I couldn't really do that much. I've had friends that had BB...
  7. J

Would you pay this much for a 07 Rabbit? lol

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Volkswagen/Rabbit/FORT%20MCMURRAY/Alberta/11_11201458_/
  8. J

May 21, Judgement Day...

Today has been a year since I bought and picked up my Golf. I am going to give her a clean inside and out.
  9. J

End of the world today?

I'm sure that one of the mods will come online and end up closing or moving the thread.
  10. J

End of the world today?

I don't have an issue with people having their own beliefs and what not. I just think when you put them out there in a public forum you're going to get all religions and beliefs coming together at once. Next thing you know arguments and what not happen because difference of opinion. You know...
  11. J

End of the world today?

I somehow think that this thread is not going to end well. Let's see how long it takes before the mods close it. Most debates when it comes to religion end up in an argument, with no one winning.
  12. J

Planking - i guess it's an Aussie thing

I had seen this on youtube. It is kind of cool but how long is it going to take until it gets out of hand?
  13. J

Fast Five...What did you think!

So you're saying that the third one with Lil Bow Wow was better...FAIL!!!
  14. J

Fast Five...What did you think!

I liked it better than the fourth one, that one was kind of lacking. I thought that all the characters did a good job. The fight between Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel was pretty cool too. I didn't stay for the end credits and I had a friend tell me that I had missed something. I went and found...
  15. J

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Osama Bin Laden - Dead. Suddam Husen - Dead. The person who hacked Sony(PSN) - Alive.