GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ka_kiluh

1. K

2019 VW Tiguan

My wife went in to drive an All-Track after her Mazda3 was totaled and decided it was too small so she started looking into SUVs. She ended up with a Tiguan SE w/ added third row option. With my employee discount we got about $7,500 off MSRP. For the price we paid, it feels better than...
  2. K

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

I don't feel like weeding through 82 pages here or the millions of posts on Nasioc. Can anyone give me cliff notes on the new WRX engine and what kind of power is being extracted out of it now? Looking to get back into something AWD next year but it sounds like the new R is going to be out...
  3. K

Old Man Take a Look at My Life - These Tiguan Seats Suck Balls

I feel you. My wife loves her Honda Fit to death and wants to "drive it until it dies." I hate the car solely because of how hard and flat the seats are. It's like popping a folding chair open and sitting in it for 6 hours. The only time we take her car is when going to a tight neighborhood...
  4. K

JewFro's S60R Old Man Car

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea Swim so wild and you swim so free
  5. K

Drooling over a Volvo other than a Polestar

I like it. I really wanted to get into a C30 but didn't want to deal with a 2-door.
  6. K

Don Nguyen | My Porsche 911 V8 Build

Looks like a fun build! Are you using the renegade hybrids kit or making your own? And are you going to put the radiator up front or mount it in the rear decklid?
  7. K

FR-S Dyno Day

That green one looks pretty decent. From what I remember, Mustang dynos are known as "The Heart Breaker." We had one where I went to college and it routinely made people shut up and get realistic.