GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KlipZ

1. K

What is your occupation?

Manager of an IT department within the IT department.
  2. K

Hyundai Veloster N in the same breath as VW GTI

Personally, I dont care much for the exterior styling of the stinger - its all over the place. That being said, that car is getting some great reviews. I think the best thing Kia could do is making Stinger its own brand to get away from that shitty Kia badge that's associated with mini-vans and...
  3. K

Meh. I know this is a Euro car forum and most of us that drive VW are keen on staying in the Euro market. However: I don't see anything wrong with Hyundai or anything Japanese/Chinese/Korean at all. Honda, Hyundai, Toyota are all pretty great cars. Very reliable (some would argue more reliable...
  4. K

And easily what a Stage1 tune is on our cars.
  5. K

Trump Wants to Stop German Luxury Car Imports to US

Im assuming this is more posturing than anything. The economic impacts would be pretty tremendous if this happened. There are tens of thousands of jobs in the US with this manufactures at manufacturing plants alone. Now add all the dealerships and 2nd and 3rd supply chains. Tons of money and...
  6. K

Trump Wants to Stop German Luxury Car Imports to US

Link to Article Lets keep politics out of this and have a civilized discussion as to whether this will happen or not. I'm looking to buy Audi in the next 6 months and really hope this doesn't become a thing.
  7. K

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

Guess im the minority here. I don't race or auto x or do anything. My car is simply what i saw as a "nice" and "sporty" car to get me around from point A to B. I typically drive everywhere, just because i like to drive, but i let my GF drive every now and again if i don't feel like it or i've...
  8. K

Did Someone Say We Don't Have Self-Driving Cars Yet?

Truth be told, if i could swing it i wouldn't have a car, or only have 1 car for the house that has since been paid off. They are expensive to own, regardless of mechanical issues. My car payment on my GTI is $397 a month. I fill up once a week for about $30, so 120 a month in fuel. Thats over...
  9. K

if you could own any car besides your mk7...

TTRS, Tacoma TRD Pro, GT4,
  10. K

Pod Cars - The Future?

Because you old folks f'd us on our retirement benefits.
  11. K

What are you drinking?

Elysian Space Dust IPA
  12. K

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

I have this guy up for sale if anyone is looking for a FS.. great bike, i just need a bigger frame. https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2202902/
  13. K

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

I never owned a limestone (envious of those who do) but i could see it being easy to keep clean. That being said, i think i've decided that the hit would be too much, seeing as i plan to upgrade to an Audi in the next 2-3 years. Think i'll just tough it out and deal with an always dirty car...
  14. K

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

This is the thing, I may consider waiting for the facelift GTI to hit and get my new job in the meantime, then then upgrade might be well worth it. Grey was my first choice but there wasn't one anywhere near me. I can see how it would be just as much of a hassle to keep clean as black. Silver...