GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kops

1. K

Mk8 Orders

It apears so, but looks you only need to wait a few days. I think i read about a April 21 order that came in June or July 23? Mine from factory to delivery took 3-4 weeks.
  2. K

Mk8 Orders

Delivered this week. More than 2 years waiting but i am enjoying it now. For all still waiting, it apears they, VW, want to close all the late orders until with the deadline being end of this year, so good news coming.
  3. K

Mk8 Orders

Finally they are delivering the late late orders. If all goes well, mine will arrive in August or if there is problems wth the transport in Setember. Was only 25-26 months waiting... I can make 2 kids in that time.
  4. K

Mk8 Orders

Just some updates and more organized info: Order made in July 21 ETA was 5 months. Setember of 22 - ETA week 17 (Late April of 2023) March of 23 - ETA week 36 (Setember of 2023) May of 23 - ETA week 28 (July of 2023) June of 23 - Confirmed Production week 28
  5. K

Mk8 Orders

--- Quote from March --- I have new update, fortunately good this time. New date is week 28, so July. I only be asking again late june for update. There seems to be good news in prevision builts times in these topics. I follow a similar topic in Golf R forum. Some are even less than 6...
  6. K

Mk8 Orders

Well i waited for so long that i am not gonna give up. Feels like a bad story that you tell your grandkids when they are growing up. Let´s see if we have a late good ending.
  7. K

Mk8 Orders

Bad news everyone. Asked how the order was doing. ETA was week 17, so only more 2 weeks to go or so i thought:cool: New date is week 36, so Setember. Order made in July 2021 so ETA is 2 years and 2 months. I think i am gonna make some pressure with the headquarters in Germany. I have the...
  8. K

Mk8 Orders

Discovered and been following this page for 2 months now but only posted today. (problem with email confirmation) I ordered a GTE in mid July 21 without much equipament. Almost the basic version. and still don´t have a confirmed date. Was thinking the car was never gona arrive until i saw...