GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Krog29

1. Krog29

POLE - How many drunks will I come in contact with at work tonight?

We are well known in the county because we have a lockdown area in our ED with 5 rooms (kind of like a mini jail) that is used for psychs and drunks. Since our area doesn't have a detox close. PD usually drops them on our door step and walks since they don't want to drive down to Minneapolis...
  2. Krog29

Now up to 25.... shit it's almost 5am and they are still coming in steady...
  3. Krog29

detox will be hopping tonight! haha
  4. Krog29

Started at 11 tonight and already 9 people so far. I work in a hospital.
  5. Krog29

The Official Gun Thread

Me personally I like 40. Might not have as many rounds as a 9 but yet again it's all about how accurate you are with your weapon. Hell even a .22 with a accurate shot is deadly.
  6. Krog29

Michael Brown charged the cop like a football player

^ He didn't get a pension or severence if I'm not mistaken.
  7. Krog29

Yeah when I got my BS done I wanted to go Federal (which is still in the process. Government works reallllly fast!! haha) I applied for 15 positions in various departments but most of the time the person they chose was a CEO that has been with them for a couple of years. After seeing some of the...
  8. Krog29

The Official Gun Thread

Shot a beretta px4 compact (.40 cal) last weekend and it is an amazing weapon. Think I found my new conceal weapon. Smaller and to me a smoother recoil compared to my FNX-40. Also got to trap shot with my left (wrong) handed 870 with a 18" barrel and collapsible pistol grip butt stock. :D
  9. Krog29

Thank you very much and I get the stats that KY put out. Trust me with how many people I have seen become cops there are people regardless a degree or military or both would not make a good cop in my eyes. It really sucks when you see someone put a badge on and then months later are kicked out...
  10. Krog29

< Former USAF security forces staff sergeant with one tour(416 days) in Iraq. There is a huge difference between MP's, infantry, spec op groups and the general military. At least at my bases we had to qualify on our weapons we carried once every three months. That was 7 different types of...
  11. Krog29

Merkle's Truck Talk & other Musings.

Youtube there are about 10 or so swaps with the hemi in a dakota. I thought that the colorado was coming out with a v8 too. Sad to see it's not but have seen a 5.3 supercharger in a colorado.
  12. Krog29

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

^ I do trust me. he even talks shit about his prius but he drives like 70 miles a day. And his z is a monster!
  13. Krog29

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

My neighbor has a black prius but..... He also have a twin turbo 350z in his garage so I usually don't give him shit. Haha
  14. Krog29

US economy no longer the worlds largest

Still the best speech I've heard in years... Even for a TV show. rinf3nmtnAo
  15. Krog29

MkVIII GTI to get 10-speed dual-clutch gearbox

^ No doubt that cars are getting more and more technological advanced.