GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kromark

1. K

Ambient lighting

I bought 30 colors option and I still don't have any lights not in the charging box, neither footwell. Is there an option to install it manually?
  2. K

1k oil change?

Sure, I'm going to undergo the early service at the dealership where I bought my car, so I expect no problems with that. Will ask them too, thanks.
  3. K

1k oil change?

Sorry for the stupid question: if I change, say, oil and filters earlier, do they still require a service at the date/kms shown by car to keep the warranty?
  4. K

1k oil change?

Run/left to run until the first service. Yes, 18700 miles w/o any service sounds like madness for me too.
  5. K

1k oil change?

Thnx! BTW, no one asked me if I want Fixed or Flexible when I bought the car.
  6. K

1k oil change?

Well, I just want to keep the car in a good technical condition. It's not a magical machine, it's more or less ordinary 4-cylinders turbo engine, I live in Prague which is quite a polluted city, winter (below 0 temperatures, snow) is 7 months/year, I drive in a heavy traffic nearly every day, I...
  7. K

1k oil change?

Hi all! I bought a new MK8 in November 2022 (1.5 96KW manual). Now it's May 2023 and my mileage is 10300 km. The VW app shows the next service is due in 19700 km/556 days (which would make it an incredibly long 30000 kilometers before the first service!). This sounds like too much for me. Does...
  8. K

We Connect does not!

You won't be able until the car will finally connect to VW server. I was not able too, but after the issue was fixed it was easy.
  9. K

We Connect does not!

I had the same issue right after I bought a car. All permissions were on, etc, etc. Went to the dealership, a guy just unplugged the battery and plugged it in, then everything started to work (you'll also need to adjust the sensors after you plug-unplug the battery by turning the steering wheel...
  10. K

We Connect does not!

Hi all! Bought a brand new MK8, the small globe was always grey since that and I was not able to connect the car. Says I have "no license" to all services, though there should be basic default license.