GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lou06483

1. lou06483

The Star Spangled Banner like you've never heard it before.

Thank you for sharing that--I've not seen that before.
  2. lou06483

Speedvision obituary

I agree- I truly miss Speedvision.... I use THIS as a guide---VERY helpful! http://www.tvracer.com/
  3. lou06483

No more Internal Combustion by 2050

My 97th birthday is due in 2050----I don't think this is something I should be too concerned about :) My state is listed as a member ----figures! PS- My gut tells me that such action is still a long way in the future...a 35 year timeline is a bit optimistic IMHO.
  4. lou06483

What other cars do you currently own?

HELLTIME wrote: "09 G8 GT. 6.0 V8 ran 13.62@102.63mph in the 1/4 (shooting for 12s next spring with long tube headers and tune)" I was A 5.0 FANBOY for a very LONG TIME-----Went with a set of stainless-steel shorty HEADERS ---Much easier to install and live with for a street car----Get them JET...
  5. lou06483

What other cars do you currently own?

00 Audi S4 6sp Stage 2 Just turned over 60,000 miles---Never seen the snow nor rain....as clean as the new GTI inside, outside and underneath...
  6. lou06483

What is your occupation?

Retired --- BTW-Stay healthy and hard work'n young'ns- You're supporting me...I collect my first SS check this January....THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!! PS- In an earlier life I was a contract Engineer (Mechanical/Manufacturing) in the aerospace industry...
  7. lou06483

One car ONLY - past & present

PAST- Aston Martin---ANY Aston Martin PRESENT-Continental GT Speed