GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lucyfek

1. L

Lets talk about moving....

I don't know about it. Unless you had new job guaranteed back in Florida or enjoyed applying for one I'd stay put. You own a house in what I believe is low tax area and it's a great thing not to worry about having to have income high enough to cover at least taxes and loans (I don't know how...
  2. L

BREAKING: Outdated Air-Cooled News: Porsche, VW, And Zündapp Lies

I'd not care if ATs were just boring. Unfortunately ATs just don't do what I expect them to at a given moment, are less dependable and more pricey (I bet the automakers and shops like that part). Also, the whole better mpgs is such a load of BS.
  3. L

When parking....

Exactly - cold engine revs (stupid idea of bringing cat to working temp to pollute less) so the car is more difficult to control, burns more gas, clutch wears out faster etc. Plus when backing into parking spot you have almost perfect view, not so much when you try to get out. Obviously, if...
  4. L

Old School!

Well, check these puppies out. Or these. "Center cap shown included at no charge";)
  5. L

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

Get the Sportwagen when it's out this spring. Tons of space and probably just as efficient as standard Golf.
  6. L

Now, that's proper picture out here. Bikes have to be let out every now and then, they thrive in elements.
  7. L

Nope. You've got hatch. You pack it in or go home.