GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MachSchnell

1. MachSchnell

I need the guidance of experts here...

OK, Sunday is my 7th wedding anniversary with the wife. We have no really big plans as there is no one to watch our daughter, but we always find a way to have a good time. My best friend just emailed me that he's planned a bachelor party for an aquaintance and extended to me a last minute...
  2. MachSchnell

Priceless...

Married couple, boths cops. She's off duty, in uniform, and driving around while sauced. He sees her, pulls her over, and tries to arrest her for DUI. She tries to ditch him before he can breathalize and he has to chase her down and call for back up to help him detain his own wife. And...
  3. MachSchnell

Ipod question

OK, I'll start by admitting to being somewhat retarded when it comes to electronics. That being said, here we go. I got an Ipod Nano, and regularly download music from Limewire.com. I have gotten Itunes to recognize all of the Limewire files, but can't figure out how to get the files onto the...
  4. MachSchnell

Question for Kirk..

..our resident motorcycle expert :bow: Lately I've been seeing a group of guys on sport bikes in my neighborhood, and have noticed a few of them have custom rear swing-arms that appear to be longer than what came for the factory, giving the bikes a longer wheelbase. What's that all about? I...
  5. MachSchnell

I'm stoked!!!

I'm planning my first road-trip in the GTI, from Hartford CT to Atlanta GA over Labor Day weekend! This is a trip I have made many times in many different types of cars. But I have yet to bond with my MkV over a good 15+ hour drive! I'm hitting Skyline Dr on the return trip, and I'm looking...
  6. MachSchnell

I need a diversion...

Because the street racing thread is sapping my will to live.:iono: What does everyone do for a living? I'm a stockbroker....