GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by maisonvi

1. maisonvi

Mazdaspeed 3

Yeah glad I have a gen 1. Seats are better, looks better (and more low key which I like). Second gens have better pistons and slightly different gearing that is nice but looks wise everyone likes the gen 1 better. Although I have seen some well done 2nd gens. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
  2. maisonvi

Mazdaspeed 3

Yeah gotta go bigger if you wanna push past 350. I had a GT3071 and put down 365, with somewhat limited mods and needing to work on the tune. There is a modified stock turbo (BNR S3) that has a gt28 chra and is capable of 400whp. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
  3. maisonvi

Mazdaspeed 3

It was miles past its efficiency range. Really it was a test to see what it could do. When I get to a computer I can post a link. It had to be breathing fire at that point Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
  4. maisonvi

Mazdaspeed 3

Yes I'm driving a speed 3 with a hta3076 right now. I'm at about 360/380 on 93 pump at 22 psi. Trying to tune out the tq right now. Hope to up boost a bit and will plan to be aroind 400/360. That's about the limit of the stock rods. I could easily push 450+ whp with this set up and a splash of...
  5. maisonvi

Kansas trying to BAN "Cosmos" TV show!

Just doing some digging, I find no record of a "Tom Edison" senator from Kansas. FYI EDIT: looks like it was already pointed out as fake. NVM
  6. maisonvi

1150bhp sleeper!

The video clearly says "AWD"
  7. maisonvi

Next Gen Mazdaspeed AWD?

Yeah I wouldn't trust a single thing you hear about a new speed 3. We won't see one until 2015 at the earliest. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  8. maisonvi

My LS2 GTO

Race and find out. Maybe he is bluffing.
  9. maisonvi

C7 Corvette vs Viper

I was at the track this weekend watching Ralph Gilles drive the new vipers wheels off. Ive never been a huge viper fan, but I will have to admit, the thing goes like hell. He was fighting a race prepped GT3 all day and it was awesome.
  10. maisonvi

Thinking of getting a WRX

Gen 1 ms3 has some of the best seats this side of recaro. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  11. maisonvi

You guys are so funny about interior. I honestly dont think either gen is that bad. You want bad, look at an evo 8/9. As long as an interior meets a minimum line to me Im good, and the MS3 meets that, but again, Im in the minority there. I will admit, I would love the AWD that comes with a...
  12. maisonvi

I will agree on quick. I dont have issues with the interior, but the gen1 is a lot nicer than the gen2 in my opinion. Also, I dont ever spec nav stuff in my car, base model as much as possible when it comes to interior accessories (but I may be in the minority in that aspect) I just brought...
  13. maisonvi

I may be biased....mazdaspeed 3. Although if you are looking for new then they wont be offering it next year I believe.
  14. maisonvi

Best state for car enthusiasts?

I will give you the roads are not the best here. Sent while "doing the speed limit"