GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mhamstead19

1. M

Pictures of you dog(s)

Lab/Doberman Lab/pug......not sure how that happened Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Ford Doubles Down on SUVs/Trucks

True story....grew up in Wv so when I moved south and heard that most ppl don’t even have 4x4 SUVs.....what’s the point?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Yep, I had an 09 civic si coupe....had the typical mods...intake, exhaust, tuned, wheels and coilovers. It was fun to drive for sure annnnd we had a kid and traded it in for the escape. So I drove a Ford Fusion (her car) for 5 years. But I got to trade that in for my GTI. So it all balanced out...
  4. M

I’ve driven my mother-in-law’s CX-5 and it’s sporty in the handling but still not a ton of gitty-up. Sporty handling for an suv/cross over. Waaaaay better than my wife’s escape. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

It’s tough bc I think we all think it’s crazy, but we are “car folk”. My wife is not a car person and every car she says “O, that’s cute” is one of those blobbish crossover vehicles and I think unfortunately we are not the norm.....she is. [emoji15] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

But let’s be honest...nothing beats a hatchback Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

I agree about worse than a car, and I guess you are right...usually I think that at least SUVs have off-road capability but that’s not even true for today. Other than a handful of actual SUVs that off-road and are badass, most are bad on MPG, not practical and very expensive. Sent from my...
  8. M

Although I did see Ford was making a sweet Edge ST. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

That’s crazy, I guess that’s what everyone wants. I hate driving SUVs. But I would rather drive an SUV than a mini van. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

I would hope for 100k+ the corvette would be all function. I mostly made that comment based off appearance. Mostly front bumper vents looking similar to shape and the aggressive appearance overall. I personally think for the price of the type r all vents should be functional. My taste is much...
  11. M

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

Yea it’s really weird how dodge doesn’t really have any compact cars...performance or otherwise Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

Yea I’ve seen that pic before....kinda breaks my brain to see a “corvette” with such a short hood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

Yea, I think ford right now is approaching their cars the smartest of the US companies. They have the fiesta st, focus st, RS and a wide variety of mustangs that can rival chargers, challengers and corvettes. Dodge and Chevy don’t really have competition for the hot hatches. So if you don’t want...
  14. M

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

Looks a little like Chevy saw the new type r and said hey, let’s do that! I was reading about how corvettes sales just keep dropping, apparently younger people go to college and by the time you graduate you’re settling down and having kids and don’t want/need a 2-seat sports car. And the older...
  15. M

Talk me out of leaving VW

I grew up in the northern part of WV and never had anything other than small fwd cars and never got stuck in winter and surprisingly enough my fathers dodge pickup always had a heck of a time in the snow....also how often are you hauling things? 1x a week? Everyday? Could you potentially borrow...