GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mille170

1. Mille170

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Check out my cousin's band Moksha to fulfill your new music needs. They are funk/jam band so it may not be what you are used to listening to but they are super good. mokshatime.com
  2. Mille170

Golfmk6 Coachella Weekend 1 Roll Call

Sure. PM me. No homo.
  3. Mille170

Golfmk6 Coachella Weekend 1 Roll Call

Me, but you already knew that. First one for me as well.
  4. Mille170

I am seeing Neil deGrasse Tyson speak tonight

I would give my left nut and my first born child to see him.
  5. Mille170

Anyone like Fast and Furious?

You never had me, you never had your car. Oh man, I was right at driving age when that came out and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. One of my friends got a brand new dodge ram right when that came out and the wanted to put Louis Vuitton interior in it.
  6. Mille170

North Korean Situation: Boiling Pot

Ummmm the eternal leader shot a 20 the first time he ever played golf. Pretty sure he was/is a God.
  7. Mille170

Instagram User Names

Greg_miller
  8. Mille170

Off-Topic Thread #4!

30k better be epic Gun. Make it count.
  9. Mille170

Less than 300 remaining: The Quest to 30,000 Balls (under the sea)

50 left Gun. Almost time to engage 30k ft bonerz.
  10. Mille170

Off-Topic Thread #4!

I didn't know you were a post op tranny DUBPL8
  11. Mille170

I prefer to lurk and come in at random times with zingers. I'm about quality over quantity.
  12. Mille170

Just think what your post count would be at without epic multiquotez. EDIT: quest for 500.
  13. Mille170

Off-Topic Thread #4!

I'm a big beer fan as well. There's a local beer bar that has around 80 options between bottles and taps. Would love to brew my own at some point. Also got the side skirts and valences done today, they look killer. Thanks for the inspiration.
  14. Mille170

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Tired balls. Washed, clayed, polished, and waxed the GTI. Also pulled all the wheels off, polished them inside and out then cleaned calipers. Aaaannndd painted side skirts and rear valence gloss black. Productive day. Pics up tomorrow.