GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Modshack1

1. Modshack1

Just test drove LS6 CTS V (2005)

Corvette's do that to...Limited slip hunting for good hook-up... Even my buddies 135i with Dinan Tune (375 hp) does that...
  2. Modshack1

Just test drove LS6 CTS V (2005)

The way I see it, is you need to experience different stuff over time...I'm now on my 66th car and every one has been interesting and rewarding in one fashion or another...A year ago I was in a GTi and liked it a lot. Sold it , bought a Cayman S, sold that and now am having fun with this...
  3. Modshack1

Anyone Miss their Old Car or Regret buying their R/GTI/TDI/Golf?

Aw man...I've got the plate for that too! (yeah, it's my last name...duh!)
  4. Modshack1

'88 was a very good year. Highly developed with some major improvements. New Trans, Hydraulic clutch etc. If you want an old style 911 this is the one. Unfortunately prices have gone through the roof. Was an awesome car.. Only sold to buy a 993..Owned the pair for a short time..
  5. Modshack1

LOL...Sure, I miss a lot of them! I'd be rich if I'd kept some of them. The GTi was one of the best BTW.... Keep in mind I've been a car junky for 48 years. 65 Yrs old, 65 cars...I'm right on schedule. In order of acquisition..Read it and weep (or laugh)....:laugh: 1957 MGA 1964 Corvair Turbo...
  6. Modshack1

Tangent: My Dad's New Car :)

Z8....Very Nice! Quite rare too. Too bad about the chromed wheels though..That can be fixed.
  7. Modshack1

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

LOL...PLAC is short for his full Interweb name "Placenta"" The placenta is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, waste elimination, and gas exchange via the mother's blood supply. Sounds more logical to me...:-)
  8. Modshack1

Explain your User Name.

Well, the shack really isn't a shack after all......It all came out of a Sig I did for a goof on the Audi TT forum of Audiworld many years ago. A few graphics, a logo or 2 with the help of Bob (ZGTT) and my son, and here we are. I've been fooling around with cars since I was a kid. There have...
  9. Modshack1

Very true...He proved his immaturity (and other Psychological issues) when he did this. Good riddance IMO. Let the modding and legitimate information exchanges continue..
  10. Modshack1

Who is the King/Queen of the Trolls?

Mars needs women.....:)
  11. Modshack1

LOL...No...It's a slushbox..
  12. Modshack1

That would be true.....I was even reluctant the first time.... I just found this thread...You guys have been having all this fun without me...:(
  13. Modshack1

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

It's all about Watts and Amps!....:D
  14. Modshack1

/\...This. I think my response answered this. Whether a post gets locked or not is not my concern (unless it's one of mine!). That's a mod decision. There's a reason this one isn't if you haven't figured it out already from my response.... Piling on is generally discouraged, but piling on...
  15. Modshack1

On the night shift so he didn't have to deal with people He told us all, and the mods specifically to go F-off. That is why this thread is still here.. You really think so? Watched him work? Personally I think he was fairly inept in the wrench dept. Only endless repetition got his...