GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nhbubba1

1. N

Best wife/gf quotes about cars

"You can't possibly buy another car, the garage is full!" "Hun, there's still tons of space in the yard." And of course the Jeff Foxworthy classic: "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath." Which, like it or not, has probably been muttered by a woman in my family tree at least once.
  2. N

Scion FR-S Concept Revealed

Take a deep breath, it's the internet.
  3. N

Hey man, post away. I'm always down for BSing about some concepts. But kinda blew my excited wad over this thing like a year and a half ago.
  4. N

I'm not buying that either.
  5. N

It's all the same vaporware to me. It's been like 2 frickin' years now.
  6. N

Toyota IS still fucking around. They've been a non-stop cock-tease with this thing for so long I've about lost interest. I'll believe it when I see one on a dealer's lot. In the meantime...
  7. N

Between 7am-8am this site is unresponsive!

I had this issue yesterday (Sunday) around that time with this site and MkV.com as well. I figured there was server maintenance being done.
  8. N

2.0T vs 2.5

I had a 2.5L MkV Rabbit for a day as a loaner and was disappointed to the core. Torque was okay, but it seemed to run out of steam. And the mileage was a real let down. I get better from my 2.0T. Less power AND less mileage? Meh, I think I'd rather have a Corolla.
  9. N

The new EOS

Guy at work (yeah, I said guy) has one. Followed him out of the lot the other day. I think it's cool as hell that you can get the roof that far open w/o actually retracting it. He had it open until we got to the super slab, then nudged it shut, probably to switch to AC. Very cool.