GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OldSchoolVW

1. OldSchoolVW

Sir Jack Brabham passes away at 88

Sad to hear of this as i am a Brabham and distantly related. Sir Jack, may you rest in peace!
  2. OldSchoolVW

Movember/no shave november

Started the last week of october. Me and two vw buddies are having a no shave til Sowo beard-off. Wish me luck!
  3. OldSchoolVW

Whats your occupation?

Operating room RN going on 9 years now specializing in Neurosurgery.
  4. OldSchoolVW

Calling are AIRCOOLED vdubs...take that H20 elsewhere

Have a 71 super pretty much stock. Love the volksrod look but can't quite pull it off with a super and the whole McPherson strut thing going on. Learned to drive manual in it and drove through high school and college with it and still going strong, though not the prettiest.
  5. OldSchoolVW

VW tattoos?

Of my two one was kinda spontaneous though i knew what i wanted and it wasnt large or elaborate so it was kinda easy to do with little notice. My half sleeve was planed for several weeks with no alcohol involved. Where i got my half sleeve they are very adament about no tattooing people that...
  6. OldSchoolVW

VW tattoos?

Mine took 3 trips and near my shoulder and collar bone I almost couldnt stand it. My artist did most of mine free hand with some outlines and did amazing making the Van Goh brush strokes(1 reason it took 3 visits)
  7. OldSchoolVW

VW tattoos?

Awesome!! Always loved the piston/rod combo and then you just made it bad ass! Gonna save this one.
  8. OldSchoolVW

VW tattoos?

Nice! I got one on my left arm after getting my BSN and not too long ago got a VW related one as a half sleeve. Part of it you might recognize and i had my artist incorporate Van Gohs Starry Night with a vw emblem as the moon. Ive been around aircooleds for most of my life and my MK6 is my...
  9. OldSchoolVW

VW tattoos?

Just wondering if anyone has any?
  10. OldSchoolVW

NISSAN JUKE-R....

I actually test drove one of these before deciding on my GTI. Like the looks and it drove very well. The main thing that turned my off, my shoulders were literally resting on the side pillars and im only 5'11 205. Lot of neat features though.
  11. OldSchoolVW

Explain your User Name.

I have a 71 Super Beetle as well which is old school in the VW realm of things.
  12. OldSchoolVW

Whats your occupation?

Im an RN and work in the Operating room at a level 1 trauma Hospital.
  13. OldSchoolVW

The Picture Game

14. OldSchoolVW

The Picture Game

15. OldSchoolVW

The all new 911 GT2RS ! sick video ! ...

For those that watch "The Car Show" anyone get tired of hearing "like us on FB, follow us on Twitter"?