GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Omax Vaar

1. O

Mazda Swap

Honestly my next car will be a FiST for sure. Gtis are fun and all, but get behind the wheel of those go-carts and its a whole nother beast.
  2. O

Mazda Swap

They are indeed the superior choice.
  3. O

Mazda Swap

They are nice cars and the engine might not be the most reliable but it is a bunch of fun.
  4. O

Mazda Swap

Go over there and try to deal with them. You will see. Bunch of heathens.
  5. O

Mazda Swap

I try but this is what he wants to do. We both enjoy working on cars and he doesn't absolutely need a car since i just let him use my GTI anyway. So we have time. This is just for fun.
  6. O

Mazda Swap

I agree.
  7. O

Mazda Swap

He is a DISI fanboy.
  8. O

Mazda Swap

This is my friends car. I do own a GTI and I love it. He likes mazda not Volkswagen. It is okay to like something else.
  9. O

Mazda Swap

I thank you. I also googled it. I came here searching for more depth.
  10. O

Mazda Swap

I feel like you did not read the post and that is okay. The NA car is totalled. I have a GTI this is my friends cars. Im GTI till i die. I came here because this si the forum i use and mazda forums are a bunch of dicks.
  11. O

Mazda Swap

i feel like you did not read the post and that is okay. I personally have a gti. Thats why i use this forum.
  12. O

Mazda Swap

Hey guys I'd go to a mazda forum, but they are honestly not fun to deal with. My friend owns a speed3 and a regular 3, both are gen 1. He bent a rod in his speed3 and 3 months ago he was t-boned by a car running a stop sign. Simple question really. How possible is it to put the NA engine...