GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pdan

1. pdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

So RIP to my daily genesis sedan, went to get hail damage fixed and when they took panels off they discovered bent frame rails, probably due to the 2 previous accidents reported before I got it. Anyways so it’s totaled, but I managed to snag my parents old 2012 Audi A5 as a daily. They were...
  2. pdan

Happy Birthday to Moderator Jay745!

Happy bday to samnierre tomorrow cause we share the same birthday as well. Jay, looks great many happy returns Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pdan

This forum is almost dead

Thankfully someone finally said it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. pdan

Still here. Still cursing working on this damn car. Will be updating more now that I have more time to work on it, bought a daily. 2009 genesis sedan. Tell me I’m nuts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. pdan

Happy Birthday to Moderator Jay745!

I know, trying to upstage birthdays tomorrow. Happy bday jay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. pdan

I pretty much pull up the forum at least once every few hours just to check to see what’s been posted. Don’t post myself that often. Especially because in the last 2-3 months I’ve been home and able to drive the GTI for around 2 weeks total. It sucks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. pdan

I guess we failed...?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. pdan

You sir are brave haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. pdan

I’ve been away from the GTI for over a week now driving a stupid rental Sonata that’s been flashing warning lights at me for the past 2 days. I miss my car so much, but still have to spend about another month away from it for work. Sad face Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. pdan

Anyone else had a rear main seal leak with 2 quarts or so gone over 5 days?? [emoji33] I’m really trying to nurse the car through until tomorrow when I’m having it fixed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. pdan

Haven’t had it done yet, was probably going to wait until I hit 60 or 70k to do it. Unless I develop problems beforehand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. pdan

Looking at winter beaters for a daily. Hoping to go take a look at a 92 Ford Ranger 4.0 on Thursday or Friday. 5spd with a busted speedo and a “small” oil leak for $1200. Can’t imagine the speedo would be to hard to fix, new cluster or look through wiring. Looking into know issues, anyone have...
  13. pdan

Used to watch a little Bayern Munich. Not so much anymore, too busy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. pdan

2 door manuals made in Germany club?? Oh yeah sign me up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. pdan

Will probably skip halftime show to make food/do something else except watch it as per usual..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk