GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Philster

1. P

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Yes, in the UK, received and installed yesterday. Can't say I've noticed any difference today though. Issues I still have: Random reboots of the infotainment and subsequent audio pings when lane assist etc. switches off as a result - It did it this afternoon post update. Reversing camera -...
  2. P

Has anyone had an update from 1668 to 18xx in the UK yet? Device number is 5H0035816B if that makes a difference. Annoyingly dealer says they can’t tell if car is due an update unless it is in their workshop which I find hard to believe but hey-ho. Thanks
  3. P

Media controls on the steering wheel... Does anyone use these and do they work reliably? I have audio in one of the sub dials but moving between playlists and skip tracks using the steering wheel buttons is sporadic at best. Are others having this issue or is another case of wait for 1810? I'm...
  4. P

Solved it - this put me on the right track, there is an option under screen settings which lets you turn off the light which is related to gesture control. Thanks.
  5. P

Hi all Does anyone have a light at the bottom of the Home Screen above and to the right of the volume slider? If I go to full screen map then back to the Home Screen it disappears. Local dealer says this is working as intended?? Thanks