GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rmchung1

1. R

The Model 3 ruined my life

Well, ICE cars just can't all be footing the bill to build/maintain roadways and law enforcement; EV's gotta contribute too.
  2. R

Early Retirement Investing: Ditch my 2018 Golf R?

Does this early retirement plan exclusion of having a family? Addition of a wife and/or kid(s) bumps up the annual expense line item....by a lot. Also factor in, if you're retiring at 45...which would be really nice, you have to think that you have to have money sitting somewhere that's enough...
  3. R

2020 CLA45 AMG

The formula for determining if it makes it to the USA: Is it an SUV? Is it a CUV? If any answer is "yes", then yes, otherwise, no.
  4. R

Don't Think I Want a Tesla

ICE engines do catch fire, do they not? It is much easier to pull a door open when a fire is contained in the hood of a vehicle, away from the passenger compartment. With a fire below the passenger compartment, the fire will move up alongside the vehicle doors, making it substantially more...
  5. R

Don't Think I Want a Tesla

Not surprising considering everything below the passenger compartment is all battery; it'll be the same for all electric vehicles. Wouldn't be any different if an ICE engine was all below the cockpit as oppose to in the hood.