GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Shoehat

1. Shoehat

Overrated Restaurants.....

Yup, Taylor's on 8th. Been there before and it was great... not tonight. Agree with you about Sushi Roku, good but insanely overpriced. Although, you might see David Faustino, or Derek Fisher eating there!
  2. Shoehat

Overrated Restaurants.....

I drive by it every day and can't believe how big the crowd is. Every. Day. Not bad but not worth the ridiculous wait. You're being too kind. So true! I literally just got home from a 'date night' with the wife; we dropped our daughter off at the Y and went to Taylor's Steak House, a well...
  3. Shoehat

Scavenger Hunt!!!

No, wait! 21. Take a dump on the hood of an STI
  4. Shoehat

Scavenger Hunt!!!

Do this and you win. Should more than one person/team do it, best dong is the winner.
  5. Shoehat

Scavenger Hunt!!!

I think you're off to a good start! I would make a few changes to the list so far; 6. Skinny dip in a public fountain 12. Take an entire box of laxatives 13. 50 naked pushups at the mall Some of the other items on your list are good but might get you beaten and/or arrested. Still, sounds...
  6. Shoehat

GTI wave?

Usually when I see another GTI, it's unmodded and being driven by someone (male or female) who has no interest in sharing a bond with me. If it is modded, when they see my goofy ass giving them the peace sign, they sheepishly throw it up and then get as far from me as they can.
  7. Shoehat

How old is everyone

44. Learned how to drive in my dad's rabbit convertible back in 1981!