GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sijray21

1. sijray21

Any cyclist on here

Very nice! I raced on a 2012 Felt FA frameset i built up for a while; so stiff. I've had a soft spot for the AR-series since my team shop used to sell Felt. I came close to buying a 2014 AR2, but decided on a custom build instead. While I do miss the competition of Crits i don't miss the...
  2. sijray21

Any cyclist on here

I'm still debating at the moment, but install is much simpler for a roof rack. I'll check the hitch mount applications, but any cutting of the diffuser/valence would rule one out for me. I did that on my wife's GSW and i won't be doing that on the R; i think it looks awful. My other concern...
  3. sijray21

Any cyclist on here

Bouncing this back up, but i ride local roads in my area (Northern VA - Reston/Herndon/Sterling/Ashburn area). Part of a local team, but i'm one of the few roadies. I have my commuter and MTB, but i don't ride them nearly as much. I used to compete up to cat3 in local/regional races, but have...
  4. sijray21

2014 MKVI Black Friday / Cyberballs Monday thread

I do love watching the people who stay days or weeks outside stores to save a few $$. I wonder if they're doing it for the 'experience' (dumb) or to save money. If it's the latter I wonder if they've considered how much they could make if they worked those days instead...
  5. sijray21

Women & Manual Transmissions

I taught my fiance manual transmission in the event I'm unable to drive and she has to drive my car. Getting the DSG would be the easy way out since it can "act as"/is an 'auto'. The stick-shift w/ a clutch are more for people who prefer the driving experience and/or cost savings. A girl who...
  6. sijray21

Abandoned GTI in Dubai

Omg...an F40 (if real), an XJ, and an enzo.....why not seize and resell?....:faint:
  7. sijray21

How old is everyone

8. sijray21

What was your last car?

last vehicle: 2005 Nissan Titan SE King Cab i actually really miss this truck. i sold it a couple weeks ago after picking up the mk6. I owned it primarily to haul the motorcycle (now stolen) to and from the race track. The 14mpg avg hurt a little as a daily driver and i sold it for almost...