GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

smanierre's latest activity

• smanierre
    I looked on FCP and they have this listed s the latest revision 06H103495AK
  • smanierre
    smanierre replied to the thread Sean's Shadow Blue GTI.
    Yeah it's annoying, I just started revving out to like 3500 when driving around town and that fixes the rev hang. It's a bit more...
  • smanierre
    It didn't for the longest time, just recently started though at lower RPMs (<3k). I'm guessing something with the engine, or maybe the...
  • smanierre
    I dont think so, but i'm also not very familiar with manifolds, I got lucky finding mine
  • smanierre
    That looks fine to me. Although I would just double check that it actually fits the Gen 1 EA888. I don't see the CCTA/CBFA motors listed...
  • smanierre
    smanierre replied to the thread Let's see your PC's.
    I appreciate the thorough writeup! I currently have a thinkpad for my personal laptop, and a Mac for work. I hate the Mac, (OS and just...
  • smanierre
    How's the framework treating you? I'm thinking of getting one as my next (and hopefully last) laptop
  • smanierre
    Stay Gold Performance. A local one around me. They're my goto for anything I can't do myself
  • smanierre
    I wanna say it was like 5-6k. That was for custom intake pipe to turbo, custom turbo outlet pipe, custom downpipe, dump pipe...
  • smanierre
    I'm running a basic ATP log style manifold. I don't think they make it anymore though unfortunately, although you can try searching the...
  • smanierre
    It probably does, don't have many hills here though i'd be hitting in 6th, and out of boost downshifting is just as easy as stock turbo
  • smanierre
    It's fine for me. Definitely notice some lag in the lower end, but not bad at all. It really is smooth to drive. Only time it gets a...
  • smanierre
    smanierre replied to the thread iRacing.
    Anyone trying to do a MX-5 race at Okayama this week? It's the track coming up so i've actually been practicing it and i'm not total dog...
  • smanierre
    Just took the first steps to upgrade my home network to 10Gbe. Starting with 2 1TB nvme drives to throw in my NAS as cache drives. This...
  • smanierre
    I wish I could help more on the HPFP side, but I just did it all right away without testing to see where the limits were on the stock...