GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by smartyy

1. S

manual diesel

Thanks everyone I did not know i could get a GTD estate that probably confirms it for me I guess they will be a bit rare would you say a MK7 would be more realiable without the digital dash than a MK 7.5
  2. S

manual diesel

What is the difference between a GTD and a GTD blueline
  3. S

manual diesel

Thanks again SRGTD I have had a look at the brochures and I am getting a handle on it . It looks like if I want a manual GTD MK 7.5 it would have to be a late 2017 or 2018 as it went DSG only in 2019 is that correct also can you tell me simple way to recosnise a MK7.5 over a MK 7 as...
  4. S

manual diesel

Thanks SRGTD for all the info I will look into it at the weekend but am pretty sure a MK 7 or 7,5 GTD is what I am looking as for Topaz comments what sort of economy would I be looking at in the real world. thanks again for everyones help. smarty
  5. S

manual diesel

Thanks for that info it is realy helpful I was going for a secound hand one but the more knowledge I get the more I think it will not be a Mk8, can you highlight the diferences for me also when you talk about MK7.5 what exactly is this and what is the diferences between it and a MK7. what years...
  6. S

manual diesel

Hi I am looking to replace my current car with I think a golf . I realy do not want a DSG auto but do want more than the standard 110 120 bhp I thought that to get a GTD i would have to go DSG but am now realising that if I go a bit older I can get a proper manual. So heres the question...
  7. S

automatic speed limters

Thanks for that info I am new to VW allways had jap cars for the last twenty years but as toyota etc have stopped diesel I am looking at VAG do we know for sure that there is not a automatic speed limiter fitted as I know some ford and volvo modles have had them for time
  8. S

automatic speed limters

Does any one know what if any new golfs are fitted with automatic speed limiters as a legal reqirement from 6 th july this year . It is not clear