GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by STING

1. STING

The Next Car Swap

:23:bin Sorry im naive to the modding laws in the USA. In the Uk modding is legal. Most Ins companies insure your mods like for like and replace each one in the event of an accident as long as you have informed them and paid a slightly increased premium. With a lease car though most companies...
  2. STING

The Next Car Swap

Do Lease companies allow mods to their property? Bellend! :p
  3. STING

The Next Car Swap

How are you gonna explain your youtube mod confessions to your lease company? :yikes: Does your lease allow for these? Or are you breaking your terms and conditions and leaving yourself open to a huge lawsuit if you have an accident?? Im not meaning to pi$$ on your parade but in the UK any mods...
  4. STING

Official Formula 1 Thread!

6MlsMVzrp2o JGItMTxvbpc
  5. STING

The Next Car Swap

Don't you mean boggling? Or do you Scooby (rice paddie tractor) guys have widdle bottlles that you put your thoughts in?
  6. STING

The Next Car Swap

Can't wait for that youtube video!
  7. STING

Turbo delete WTF? APR? April Fool?

If APR market this there will be quite a few bell ends that buy it! :p After all they manage to sell loads of other shite! :laugh:
  8. STING

Official Formula 1 Thread!

https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/video/2015/3/Rule_changes_in_Formula_1_for_2015_season.html
  9. STING

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

I doubt it was about a lavish catered dinner! More likely something like this! Clarkson "Any sandwiches?" Pissed off Producer "You look like you need a sandwich you fat git!" Fracas ensues! :p Then BBC PC brigade feel the need to get involved in case the producer decides to sue for damages! So...
  10. STING

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

He sold his share to the BBC. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-clarkson-sells-top-gear-1347649
  11. STING

I'll be attempting to resurrect a Saab Conv advice welcome

fun project dude. This is worth viewing if you decide to strengthen the firewall. TtJCXL2DNes
  12. STING

My 2015 STi has arrived

Beautiful ride dude! health to enjoy!
  13. STING

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Had one of these and wish I kept it. Its the first Muscle hatch! this thing has so much grunt! 2.5 5 pot l5 Volvo engine with shit economy and shit reliabilty. The 15mpg (imperial) was a real ball ache! ZoY901CKJ-I
  14. STING

Hitler and the Nazis were right

Didn't Ike build your interstates? The first major use of Roundabouts was in the UK in the 1960's when the UK motorway network was built by the Irish! :laugh: